| Base information|
|Name ||Decorative Solid Wood Baseboard Skirting for Floor|
|Size ||42/66/92/110/112/138 x 11/18mm or as Customized|
|Wood Speices||Radaita Pine / Chinese Fir|
|Surface finish||2 coats, after sanded to smooth face,then 1-2 coats primed(water based paint) |
|Manufacture technique||Via shape, machining,Primed, sanding, primer and packing etc. |
|Quality control ||No pith, no permitted machine marks, no fibre tear or skip-dressing, no raise grain, |
but must be smooth, sanded finish on all four-faces.
|MOQ ||Full container, 1x40GP or 1x40' HQ |
|Dlivery time||Normal 25 days. Details as negotiated for different items.|
|Application||Ceiling Cornice, Door & Window Casing, Wall, Fireplace,Washboard|
/Skirting/Baseboard, Windowsill, Chair Rail,Handrail, Furniture Decoration, etc
|Main Market||Australia,North America,Europe,etc|
Aisen Solid Wood Decorative Primed Quarter Moulding
1) Species: Radiata Pine/Chinese Fir/LVL(Eucalyptus)
2) Moisture content: 10-12% The raw material prior to manufacture should be kiln dried to within the 10-12% moisture content range To ensure stability through the successive manufacturing processes.
3) Specification: Accept customized size and profiles Finger jointing is a popular process used for producing wood moldings, using mechanical (and/or automated)equipment to produce long length mouldings and have all the defects removed.
2. Manufacturing process
1). Moulding preparation the wood blanks are maufactured in mouling profiles.
2). Surface sand following moulding preparation, Machined(produced) with high speed planing equipment To yield a premium finish timber moulding ready for priming with a gesso coating.
3). Priming-stage 1: Mouldings are spray-coated with the 1st application of thin gesso coating.
4). Intermediate sanding stage: Surface sand following priming stage 1
5). Mouldings are spray-coated with the 2st(and final) application of water base primer.
6). Final product check with light sand and buff to the surface, that is readily painted with quality topcoats
1. All mouldings to be packed in mini-bundles secured with tape, within the main pack structure.
2. Packs will be then strapped securely with poly strapping (to be confirmed by customer) To secure for shipment.
3. All bottom packs are secured to a plywood pallet that allows containerisation and unloading
1. Moisture content must be accurately tested with an electronic moisture meter.
2. All dimensions should be within the dimensional tolerances as specified on the order
3. Coating application would be applied equally on all edges and has a strong adhesion to the wood substrate throug testing .No visible defects like patching,open finger joints, bleed through,etc,after being coated/primed
4. Mouldings would stay straight and not have excessive bow or spring.
* Your inquiry related to our products or prices will be replied in 12 hours in working date .
* Every penny you paid will be valuable.
* Compensation will be covered in next order even if there is only one pc of failed product.